November 25, 2019
Coffee brewing tips
- Fresh is best – always look for the roasted date which we stamp on every bag of coffee. Avoid coffee with a best before or use by date as that doesn’t tell you how old the coffee is.
- Buy small quantities of coffee so that you can drink it at it’s peak flavour. Around 5 to 21 days after roasting is a good time to aim for.
- Store the coffee in a cool, dark, dry place.
- Grind the coffee fresh, just before you brew it. This will give your coffee more flavour and body than pre-ground coffee.
- The coffee that you enjoy is personal to you – experiment with the type of coffee beans and the grind size to find the flavour that you prefer.